We have raised more than $750,000 for crucial, life-changing pediatric services, programming, and activities at University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital — transforming care for the smallest patients and their families.
A recent national study shows that play areas, ambient music, and therapeutically beneficial activities and spaces support "normal" life for the entire family within the hospital and contribute to more positive outcomes for sick children. Funding for these arrangements is entirely dependent on philanthropy.
Some of the ways your support of FashionFest will impact University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital include:
- Art, music, and poetry therapy
- Parent date nights
- Family movie nights
- Massage and therapy services
- Family mentoring
- Entertainment, educational, and recreational electronics
- Story time, with well-known children's authors
- The Birthplace gifts for new mothers
- Spa day