November 16, 2018, 6:30 p.m.
The Depot, Minneapolis
225 3rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Book your room at The Depot for FashionFest
A night to sip, shop, and support University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital
This walk-around wine and food tasting event also includes the opportunity to shop local boutiques of the Twin Cities and experience a fashion show for a fabulous cause! Join celebrity models, wingmen, our amazing physician-researchers, and style icon Nicole Miller, brought to you by Dugo, at FashionFest 2018! Guests will:
- Sample a wide array of wines from signature collections
- Graze on gourmet goodies prepared by The Depot
- Chat with charming Wingmen, who meander the room tempting you with amazing auction items
- Wander through the marketplace, trying on boutique attire, artisan jewelry, and accessories
- Bid on irresistible items and one-of-a-kind trips in the live auction
- Sit back and enjoy fashion show, featuring fashions modeled by community leaders and local celebrities
FashionFest supports crucial, life-changing pediatric patient services at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital—transforming the care experience for pediatric patients and their families.
Because of your support, we've raised more than $750,000 for essential patient programming and activities at University of Minnesota Masonic Children's Hospital. For more information on programming this event supports, visit our Funds at work page.
For additional information, please contact Kaela Anderson at (612) 626-0416 or firstname.lastname@example.org